The Schloss Reinhartshausen Masterclass
Once in a Lifetime - Seven Wines from Seven Decades
Friday 23rd November 2018 • The Army & Navy Club, London
Iris and her team are delighted to invite you, as a professional within the trade, to our most exclusive Masterclass ever.
Schloss Reinhartshausen have been making legendary Rieslings since 1337 at one of the world‘s oldest wine-growing estates, thus, Reinhartshausen has been a pillar of Rheingau wine culture for 680 years. Stefan Lergenmüller, owner of the Schloss Reinhartshausen estate, will guide you through seven incredible wines from seven decades. There will also be four of their very best Grand Crus wines to try, including the 2015 Schlossberg Grand Cru Riesling dry, winner of the International Wine Challenge 2016 award.
The Schloss Reinhartshausen Masterclass will take place on the evening of Friday 23rd November 2018 at the Army & Navy Club, 36-39 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JN. Spaces are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
The Seven Wines:
• 1959 Rheinhell Riesling Auslese 0.7
• 1964 Hohenrain Riesling Spätlese Cabinet 0.7
• 1976 Marcobrunn Riesling Spätlese 0.7
• 1989 Nussbrunnen Riesling BA 0.75
• 1996 Siegelsberg Riesling Auslese 0.75
• 2003 Schlossberg Riesling Auslese 0.75
• 2011 Wisselbrunnen Riesling Auslese 0.75
The Grand Cru Wines:
• 2015 Marcobrunn, Riesling Grand Cru dry
• 2006 Marcobrunn, Riesling Grand Cru dry
• 2015 Schlossberg, Riesling Grand Cru dry
• 2008 Schlossberg, Riesling Grand Cru dry
When: Friday 23rd November 2018, 3.30 - 5.00pm
Where: The Army & Navy Club, 36-39 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JN
TRADE DISCOUNT - £100 OFF
Tickets are just £195 per person for trade professionals.